Reducing the unsprung weight for your car is extremely important. That’s why we developed this light-weight E36 brake kit especially for drifters.
Since drifters only do short sprints and endurance is not essential, it requires a different type of brake kit. Endurance brake kits are made for high heat dissipation, large rotors and large callipers. Drifters don’t need all this. We can however install brakes that are much lighter, which increases the handling and performance of the car.
To put it in perspective:
- Stock M3 brake kit: 71kg
- Stock 325i brake kit: 58kg
- Flow Automotive brake kit: 24,5kg
The performance of this brake kit is comparable to an M3 brake kit.
The kit is bolt-on: all brackets to fit it on your E36 will be provided.
This kit includes:
- 2 x Wilwood Front Callipers incl. Ferrodo brake pads
- 2 x Wilwood Rear Callippers incl. Ferrodo brake pads
- 2 x Adapter mount front callipers
- 2 x Adapter mount rear callipers
- 2 x Wilwood Front Rotors with aluminium hubs
- 2 x Wilwood Rear Rotors with aluminium hubs
Please note: the front brake is designed to be installed on a standard E36 knuckle, since this one is lighter than an M3 knuckle. The rear fits both an M3 or standard E36 control arm.
We can also provide special brackets for E30, E46, etc. Please contact us for more information.
wordpress theme by initheme.com
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.